WELD CHECK SOFTWARE
• Leg 1 and Leg 2 measurements, throat measurement and Penetration measurements
• Can measure length, area, angle, diameter, radius, circumference in addition to weld penetration measurement
• Can find mid-points, perpendiculars to lines, angle between lines
• Ability to store drawings as a template for future use, thus ensuring maximum repeatability
• Automatic measurements based on stored template, eliminating the need for manual
• Automatic profile measurements
• Ability to create a master template for measurements for each type of component
• Ability to set expected value as well as tolerances at individual work level or at a master template level
• Automatic edge detection
• Programmable (Automatic) measurement
• Ability to stitch multiple reports together into a single report at component level if
• there are multiple welding on a component
• Integrated online Help
• Component level summary report, with images & measurements of each weld spots
Weld Penetration Software Suppliers. Weld Check software is a powerful easy-to-use tool that enhances your ability to quickly and efficiently handle your most critical welding measurement and documentation software needs. Your workflow and productivity are greatly improved. Weld Check has been designed with your welding cross-section measurement needs in mind. Weld Checks measurement module allows you to quickly measure such items as your fillet welds, throat, leg lengths and penetration.
Use Weld Check Measurement Tolerance indicator to improve performance by having the software automatically tell you if a measurement is out of the tolerance range.
The following report concerns the analysis of a fillet weld, a weld of approximately triangular cross section joining two surfaces at approximately right angles to each other. Important measurements made by the distance from the root if the fillet to the center of the face (or throat), the distance from the root of the joint to the junction between the exposed surface of the weld and the base metal (or leg), the angles and the root penetration. Measurements that could have been done with the same ease or similar sample are among others : depth of HAZ (heat affected zone), area of HAZ, joint penetration, phase counting, etc. The measurements remain unaffected if the image is zoomed for better accuracy. T he magnifier tool is also available which can be switched on any part of image. The tool zooms only the region surrounding the cursor allowing to increase the drawing precision while still seeing the whole sample.
Image analysis system can measure a sequence of specific characteristics or welded parts. The system brings the good tool with the good color when its the time for the operator to use it.
• Reports in Excel or PDF format
• Report will have the measurement data as well as the image with drawings
• Report on weld machine performance (Total, Pass, Fail)
• Historical data analysis with performance graphs and deviation analysis reports