MICROSCOPE TRINOCULAR DIC 1500X
• Trinocular Observation Head
• Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45o .
• Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
• Analyzer rotatable at 360º. Polarizing & analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
• Interpupillary distance from 50mm to 75mm.
• Inner locating ball bearing nosepiece.
• Observation on trinocular head,compensation(inclined 30degrees)
• Triple plate for X and Y movement of workstage.
• Anti-fungal coated objectives.
• Mechanical Stage is 226mm x 178mm,.
• The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
• The Epi Illuminator has 12V-50W LED halogen lamp adjustable brightness.
Trinocular Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope DIC Manufacturers/Suppliers. Metallurgical Laboratory Microscope is used for identification and analysis of the structure of different metals and alloys. The series is easy to use, versatile and technologically advanced –that’s DM micro series no. matter what the application is biological, metallurgical or scientific. The DM micro series is a powerful research tool which lets you observe records and classify your findings. The combination of software, camera and simplicity in programming is the best choice in photomicrography.
Wide field eyepiece 10X (Paired) FOV 22mm
Objectives (Infinity Corrected)
- BD Long Working Distance Plan 10 X
- BD Long Working Distance Plan 20 X
- BD Long Working Distance Plan 50 X
- BD Long Working Distance Plan 100 X (DRY)
Metkorp Equipments Supplying in India
Agartala | Agra | Ahmedabad | Ajmer | Allahabad | Alwar | Ambala | Amritsar | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bahadurgarh | Bangalore | More Location
Bangladesh | Bareilly | Bathinda | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Bhutan | Bihar | Bijnor | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai | Chhattisgarh | Daman | Dehradun | Delhi NCR | Faridabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Goa | Greater Noida | Gujarat | Gurgaon | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Hisar | Hyderabad | Imphal | India | Indore | Itanagar | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Jodhpur | Kanpur | Karnal | Karnataka | Kerala | Kohima | Kolkata | Kota | Lakshadweep | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Mathura | Meerut | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Mohali | Mumbai | Muzaffarnagar | Nagaland | Nagpur | Nashik | Nepal | Noida | Odisha | Palwal | Panaji | Panchkula | Panipat | Patiala | Patna | Puducherry | Pune | Punjab | Raipur | Rajasthan | Ranchi | Rohtak | Shillong | Shimla | Sikkim | Silvassa | Sonipat | Sri Lanka | Srinagar | Surat | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Thiruvananthapuram | Tripura | Udaipur | Ujjain | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | Vadodara | Varanasi | West Bengal | Albania | Algeria | Andorra | Austria | Bahrain | Belarus | Belgium | Bulgaria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Djibouti | Egypt | Estonia | Ethiopia | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Iran | Iraq | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lebanon | Libya | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malta | Mauritania | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | Morocco | Netherlands | North Macedonia | Norway | Oman | Palestine | Poland | Portugal | Qatar | Romania | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Serbia | Slovakia | Slovenia | Somalia | Spain | Sudan | Sweden | Switzerland | Syria | Tunisia | Ukraine | United Arab Emirates | United Kingdom | Yemen |