GRINDPOL SPECTRO 1
• Machine to suite the disc housing and to cover the disc plate by 180 degrees for safety.
• Made up of steel with air gripping arrangement to alundum disc and with locking system to keep the alundum disc in position.
• At the back of the disc housing the pipeline connected to the dust-collecting unit.
• In continues process, there is noise less operation.
• Anti fungal, rust proof paint.
Metkorp Grinders Cum Polishers Spectro-1. METKORP Spectro sample polisher is versatile to use with quality sample preparation in minimum time. It can produce high quality samples demanded by present quality needs.
- Abrasive disc - 350mm dia.
b) Disc motor - 2 hp or better, 1440 rpm (minimum approx), 3ph, 50hz, 415 vac supply..
c) Suction motor - 1 hp minimum, 2800 rpm, 415v ac, 50hz, tefc type,
d) Starter - push button d.o.l starter type with overload preventor,
e) Disc housing - made of cast iron and machined to suit the disc plate, disc cover and machine stand at the back of the disc housing the pipeline is connected to the unit for collecting the dust, cooling the polishing disc and for gripping it uniformly at the time of operation,
f) Disc plate - made of steel with air gripping arrangement of the polishing disc and with locking system to keep the polishing disc in position.
g) Disc cover - machined to suit the disc housing and to cover the disc plate by 180 degree for safety,
h) Machine stand - fabricated and machined to suit the disc housing. main and air gripping unit motor starters are fitted on the machine stand.
i) Air gripping unit - fitted with motor and mounted on a frame placed on the comming fabricated base,
j) The machine shall hold the polishing disc by air suction on the disc plate which rotates at a speed of 1440 rpm (approx).
k) The air suction shall hold the polishing disc evenly throughout the surface and collect the dust from the machine at the time of finishing the sample.
l) Operation and maintenance manual.