- Viscosity Cup Manufacturer in Imphal, Viscosity Cup Suppliers in Imphal, Viscosity Cup in Imphal. Place the Flow Cup on the stand in a place free from draughts, preferably with the air temperature within the range 25 + 5ºC but for referee purposes the air temperature shall be 25 + 1ºC.
- With the orifice closed by the finger, fill the cup with the bubble free sample, until it just begins to overflow into the gallery, pouring slowly to minimize formation of air bubbles. Allow them to rise and then remove them from the surface.
- Place the scraper on the rim of the cup and draw it firmly across, until the excess of the sample has flowed into the gallery.
- Place the appropriate receiver under the cup.
- Remove the finger and simultaneously start the timing mechanism.
- When the sample has been collected in the graduated receiver, Stop the timing mechanism and record the time (t).
- Put the time (t) in the following formula & calculate Kinematic Viscosity in Centistokes.
V = 1.37 t - 200 t
V = Kinematic viscosity, in centistokes; and
t = Flow time, in second