• Binocular Observation Head
• Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45o .
• Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
• Analyzer rotatable at 360º. Polarizing & analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
• Interpupillary distance from 50mm to 75mm.
• Inner locating ball bearing nosepiece.
• Observation on trinocular head,compensation(inclined 30degrees)
• Triple plate for X and Y movement of workstage.
• Anti-fungal coated objectives.
• Mechanical Stage is 182mm x 195mm,.
• The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
• The Epi Illuminator has 3W LED lamp adjustable brightness.
Binocular Microscope Manufacturer in Faridabad, Binocular Microscope Suppliers in Faridabad, Binocular Microscope in Faridabad. Metallurgical Laboratory Microscope is used for identification and analysis of the structure of different metals and alloys. The series is easy to use, versatile and technologically advanced –that’s DM micro series no. matter what the application is biological, metallurgical or scientific. The DM micro series is a powerful research tool which lets you observe records and classify your findings. The combination of software, camera and simplicity in programming is the best choice in photomicrography.
Wide field eyepiece 10X (Paired) FOV 18mm
Objectives (Infinity Corrected)
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 10 X WD
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 20 X WD
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 40 X ( S. L. )