Servo Control Tensile Testing Machines Manufacturer in India, Servo Control Tensile Testing Machines Suppliers in India
• Menu driven form system with colour graphs to compare sample test results.
• Test details and reports are stored in database
• User programmable master test templates
• User can select test from master test Templates and can start similar test
• Load and Elongation is continuously displayed on screen
• Overload protection for machine by electronic control
• Tare Load and Reset Elongation facility available
• User selectable sample break detect condition
• Load rate and strain rate are also displayed while testing
• Unlimited Load rate and strain rate control steps *
• With Load rate controller, user can hold the load on specimen for unlimited time *
• With Load rate control, user can specify positive or negative Rate of Loading *
• User selectable units for load and displacement (kg, kN,N, Ibf, mm, cm, inch etc.) Results and graphs are automatically displayed accordingly.
• On line display of Load and Displacement (Stress, Extension, Strain) etc. while test is conducted
• Provision of auto zeroing of Elongation at preload set by user
• User Programmable Reports. User can select Header, Footer, Specimen information, Dimensions, Test information, Test results, Stastical analysis as per his need.
• Generated reports can be exported to PDF file and can be e-mailed
• If electronic extensometer is used then proof stress values from 0.1% to1%can be determined
• Software will give alert to user to remove extensometer when load crosses .2% of Gauge length selected then proof load value is calculated. (With extensometer)
• Separate graph of extensometer and encoder is displayed
• Provision of calculation of Load and Elongation at yield, Peak load and Load at break, Yield stress, Ultimate stress etc.
• Special software for tensile, compression, bend, TOR steel and other test software as per customer requirements.