Computerized Universal Testing Machine Manufacturer in Delhi, Computerized Universal Testing Machine Suppliers in Delhi. Our D.M brand is engaged in manufacturing Universal Testing Machine (Digital). We use finest range of raw materials for the manufacture of this product. This testing machine contains chic features in it such as fully enclosed and protected pendulum, high reading accuracy. This product is used for testing the machine and producing the result in digital form. Our products are of elevated quality and offered at a realistic price.
- Loading Accuracy as high as + 1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross- head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for easy of operation.
- Robust staining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured be means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pendulum.
- Peak load along with on line load.
- Maximum elongation with online elongation.
- Ultimate tensile strength.
- Graphical display of load vs. time.
- Graphical display of elongation vs. time.
- Graphic display of load vs. elongation.
- Graphic display of stress vs. strain.
- Complete statistical analysis.
- Data report management.
- Machine stops after specimen failure.
- Safety against over travel of piston.
- Surge protector.
- Auto machine diagnosis.
Metkorp Equipments Supplying in India
Agartala | Agra | Ahmedabad | Ajmer | Allahabad | Alwar | Ambala | Amritsar | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bahadurgarh | Bangalore | More Location
Bangladesh | Bareilly | Bathinda | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Bhutan | Bihar | Bijnor | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai | Chhattisgarh | Daman | Dehradun | Delhi NCR | Faridabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Goa | Greater Noida | Gujarat | Gurgaon | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Hisar | Hyderabad | Imphal | India | Indore | Itanagar | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Jodhpur | Kanpur | Karnal | Karnataka | Kerala | Kohima | Kolkata | Kota | Lakshadweep | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Mathura | Meerut | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Mohali | Mumbai | Muzaffarnagar | Nagaland | Nagpur | Nashik | Nepal | Noida | Odisha | Palwal | Panaji | Panchkula | Panipat | Patiala | Patna | Puducherry | Pune | Punjab | Raipur | Rajasthan | Ranchi | Rohtak | Shillong | Shimla | Sikkim | Silvassa | Sonipat | Sri Lanka | Srinagar | Surat | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Thiruvananthapuram | Tripura | Udaipur | Ujjain | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | Vadodara | Varanasi | West Bengal | Albania | Algeria | Andorra | Austria | Bahrain | Belarus | Belgium | Bulgaria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Djibouti | Egypt | Estonia | Ethiopia | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Iran | Iraq | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lebanon | Libya | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malta | Mauritania | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | Morocco | Netherlands | North Macedonia | Norway | Oman | Palestine | Poland | Portugal | Qatar | Romania | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Serbia | Slovakia | Slovenia | Somalia | Spain | Sudan | Sweden | Switzerland | Syria | Tunisia | Ukraine | United Arab Emirates | United Kingdom | Yemen |