Digital Tensile Tester & Testing Machines Manufacturer in Delhi, Digital Tensile Tester & Testing Machines Suppliers in Delhi
- DM Tensile Testers are electrically operated machines for testing tensile strength and elongation of materials like plywood, wires, cables, and conductors, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- DM Brand Tensile Testers are manufactured in various capacities and tests can be conducted on these machines by simply incorporating appropriate traverse speeds and using suitable grips in conformity with the adopted BIS, BS, ASTM, DIN and ISO standards.
- DM Brand Tensile Testers are quite capable of conducting. Compression and Bending tests a parts from performing tensile and elongation tests.
- DM Brand Tensile Testers are manufactured in different capacities 100Kgf/1KN, 500Kgf/5KN, 1Tonf/10KN, 2Tonf/20KN, 5Tonf/50KN, 10Tonf/100KN, 20/ton, 40/ton, 60/ton, 100ton.
- 'DM-AMT-2 Series' ensuring + 1% accuracy in the test results.
- DM Brand Tensile Testers are extra elegant, best quality, durable and accurate with matchless perfection.
- PC connectivity RS – 232 / USB
- DM Tensile Testers are also offered on specific requirements with load graduation in Kilograms Newton Electronic up based and computerized tensile testers can also be manufactured on specific requirements. Besides a wide range of accessories depending upon the individual requirements, for the rests involved, of the user and a prompt and reliable after-sales service facilities are also available with DM.
- Reports & printouts Graphical-data type reports can be printed through software.
- Software The windows based software (Online simultaneously Graph plotting Load Vs Ext., Stress Vs Stress, Load Vs Time & Ext. Vs Time). Data entry through software.
- Resolution of display 0.01mm.
- Speed 50 to 500mm/minute.
Metkorp Equipments Supplying in India
Agartala | Agra | Ahmedabad | Ajmer | Allahabad | Alwar | Ambala | Amritsar | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bahadurgarh | Bangalore | More Location
Bangladesh | Bareilly | Bathinda | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Bhutan | Bihar | Bijnor | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai | Chhattisgarh | Daman | Dehradun | Delhi NCR | Faridabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Goa | Greater Noida | Gujarat | Gurgaon | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Hisar | Hyderabad | Imphal | India | Indore | Itanagar | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Jodhpur | Kanpur | Karnal | Karnataka | Kerala | Kohima | Kolkata | Kota | Lakshadweep | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Mathura | Meerut | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Mohali | Mumbai | Muzaffarnagar | Nagaland | Nagpur | Nashik | Nepal | Noida | Odisha | Palwal | Panaji | Panchkula | Panipat | Patiala | Patna | Puducherry | Pune | Punjab | Raipur | Rajasthan | Ranchi | Rohtak | Shillong | Shimla | Sikkim | Silvassa | Sonipat | Sri Lanka | Srinagar | Surat | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Thiruvananthapuram | Tripura | Udaipur | Ujjain | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | Vadodara | Varanasi | West Bengal | Albania | Algeria | Andorra | Austria | Bahrain | Belarus | Belgium | Bulgaria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Djibouti | Egypt | Estonia | Ethiopia | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Iran | Iraq | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lebanon | Libya | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malta | Mauritania | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | Morocco | Netherlands | North Macedonia | Norway | Oman | Palestine | Poland | Portugal | Qatar | Romania | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Serbia | Slovakia | Slovenia | Somalia | Spain | Sudan | Sweden | Switzerland | Syria | Tunisia | Ukraine | United Arab Emirates | United Kingdom | Yemen |