METTACUT FULLY AUTO
• LCD displays all the cutting data
• The diameters of specimens to be cut range from 5mm to 80mm (100B:100mm) and the cutting capacity reaches 100mmx200mm.
• Manual cutting and automatic cutting can be changed over at random
• Large cutting chamber and tempered-glass view window
• Non-burnt movable cutting mode which greatly improves cutting quality.
• Automatic retract at the end of cutting operation.
• Dual-direction feel which increases the depth of cutting.
• Cutting Speed: 2.25, 3, 45, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15 mm/min
• Revolution of abrasive wheel:: 2100rpm
• Specifications of abrasive wheel: 350x2.5x32
• Display: high-resolution negative lattice LCD
• 80z overall dimensions: 780mmx 800mmx600mm
• Power: three phases, four cables, 380V, 50Hz
• 100B overall dimensions: 930mmx 700mmx610mm
AUTOMATIC METALLOGRAPHY SPECIMEN CUTTING MACHINE
Automatic Metallurgical Cutting Machine Manufacturer in Delhi, Automatic Metallurgical Cutting Machine Suppliers in Delhi, Automatic Metallurgical Cutting Machine in Delhi. Model METTACUT FULLY AUTO automatic metallography specimen cutting machine is equipped with big cutting room and movable T-shape work table. Therefore this machine have the ability of cutting rectangle and large specimens. Also the equipped separate type vice is very convenient for operator to clamp various hetero typic work pieces.
Metkorp Equipments Supplying in India
Agartala | Agra | Ahmedabad | Ajmer | Allahabad | Alwar | Ambala | Amritsar | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bahadurgarh | Bangalore | More Location
Bangladesh | Bareilly | Bathinda | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Bhutan | Bihar | Bijnor | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai | Chhattisgarh | Daman | Dehradun | Delhi NCR | Faridabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Goa | Greater Noida | Gujarat | Gurgaon | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Hisar | Hyderabad | Imphal | India | Indore | Itanagar | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Jodhpur | Kanpur | Karnal | Karnataka | Kerala | Kohima | Kolkata | Kota | Lakshadweep | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Mathura | Meerut | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Mohali | Mumbai | Muzaffarnagar | Nagaland | Nagpur | Nashik | Nepal | Noida | Odisha | Palwal | Panaji | Panchkula | Panipat | Patiala | Patna | Puducherry | Pune | Punjab | Raipur | Rajasthan | Ranchi | Rohtak | Shillong | Shimla | Sikkim | Silvassa | Sonipat | Sri Lanka | Srinagar | Surat | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Thiruvananthapuram | Tripura | Udaipur | Ujjain | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | Vadodara | Varanasi | West Bengal | Albania | Algeria | Andorra | Austria | Bahrain | Belarus | Belgium | Bulgaria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Djibouti | Egypt | Estonia | Ethiopia | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Iran | Iraq | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lebanon | Libya | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malta | Mauritania | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | Morocco | Netherlands | North Macedonia | Norway | Oman | Palestine | Poland | Portugal | Qatar | Romania | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Serbia | Slovakia | Slovenia | Somalia | Spain | Sudan | Sweden | Switzerland | Syria | Tunisia | Ukraine | United Arab Emirates | United Kingdom | Yemen |